Compatible with clear wood finishes. Dries lightning fast - can be sanded and recoated in minutes.
SealCoat is the perfect sanding sealer because it penetrates the surface, dries quickly and gives a rich tone to wood surfaces. Non-yellowing.
Its high adhesion makes SealCoat compatible with most other clear finishes. It may be applied to any existing finish to protect the surface from strong solvent-based coatings. This also ensures adhesion of solvent-based polyurethane, water-based polyurethane, lacquer and other clear finishes. Two full coats are required to create a barrier for sealing odours in certain types of woods and chip board.
SealCoat seals all types of wood surfaces including oak, maple, chestnut, mahogany, walnut, birch, poplar, cherry and more. It is recommended for interior woodwork such as paneling, moulding, trim, windows, doors, cabinets, furniture and toys. SealCoat is also great for wood floors.
Key features and benefits:
- Compatible with clear wood finishes
- Great for sealing interior wood, including floors
- Dries lightning fast - can be sanded and recoated in minutes
- Does not darken or yellow with age
- Gives extra beauty and warmth to water-based polyurethanes
- Can be used as a pre-stain
Colour: Clear finish
Coverage: Approximately 24-50m2 per litre, Touch dry: 10 minutes, Recoatable: 20-30 minutes