Multi-surface primer and finish. Flat, durable, non-yellowing finish. Very low odour.
AllCoat (Water-Based) is a multi-surface primer, sealer and finish for interior applications. It is perfect for large commercial environments and ideally suited to airless spraying. One coat is all that is needed to cover and seal most surfaces.
AllCoat (Water-Based) is a great underbody for enamel topcoats, it resists grain rise allowing a smooth flow that levels evenly. It can be sanded down to a crisp powder within 1 hour.
AllCoat (water-based) is Ideal for large commercial wall and ceiling applications as it is self sealing and dries with very low odour. It is ideally suited to spray application and is widely used to refurbish suspended ceiling tiles and frames in environments such as supermarkets and car showrooms.
Key features and benefits:
- Primer, sealer and finish in one
- One coat application on most substrates
- Adheres to all surfaces without sanding
- Ideal for large commercial painting projects
- Great for suspended ceiling tiles and frames
- Ideal for new plaster and other surfaces with up to 12.5pH
- Sands crisply to powder within 1 hour
- Very low odour
- Tintable to any BS, NCS or RAL colour through the appropriate tint base
- Non yellowing finish
Colour: White, Black, Transparent Tint Base, Pastel Tint Base, Deep Tint Base, Extra Deep Tint Base
Coverage: 10m2 per Litre
Drying: Touch dry 30 minutes, Hard dry: 3 to 5 days, Recoatable: 1 hour